Our Massage Therapists are all Registered with RMTAO (Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario)
Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues.
It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
Our therapists regularily treat for relaxation & for a variety of conditions such as:
* Back pain
* Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
* Stress relief and stress-related conditions
* Headaches and migraines
* Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
* Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
* Circulatory and respiratory problems
* Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
* Pre Natal Massage